Here are some of the perks of working at SMARKIO.
Bread, fruit, and a fully-equiped kitchen for every meal. Also: cake.
Tons of fun
You can't not have fun, here. Foosball, NERFs, and many activities.
A small team, but very welcoming and hard-working.
Never stop growing as a professinal, with our learning programs.
Located in a dynamic and youthful area, with tons of transports.
We are currently looking for people for these positions:
We are SMARKIO - Sales and Marketing Integration and Optimization, a spin-off from Adclick.
We are specialized in the optimization of company’s digital initiatives using our own technology.
We are spread between Porto (Portugal), S.Paulo and Itajubá (Brazil).
As a Web Developer in the Operations team, this is what you can do at Smarkio:
- Work in conjunction with the Business Implementation team to develop implementation topologies, work out an implementation plan and get ready to complete it
- Work closely with the Business Implementation team to provide guidance to our clients on get the better results for their online operations
- Provide Business Operation Support for existing clients - configurations, analysis and specifications, problem solving, configurations
- Interact with clients’ technical teams and partners to define and design integration touch points with external systems
- Interact with clients regarding implementations and existing accounts
- Code new integrations and client customizations - PHP, Symfony, MySQL, RabbitMQ, MongoDB
- Write Unit Tests; Review source code
- Contribute to our documentation
- Learn something new everyday
- Work closely with Product Development team to improve our product based on your experience working with our clients
As a Web Developer in the Operations team, this is what you will bring:
- Passion for technology
- A degree in Software Engineering or Similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience.
- Experience in client-facing roles (consulting, operations, other)
- Availability to provide on-call support outside of business hours on a regular, shift-managed scale - (with extra compensation for on-call days)
We also value:
- Experience with Symfony framework (1.x and 2.x)
- Experience or/and willingness to coordinate Operations’ team workloads
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure)
If you are who we are looking for, send your CV
If you are who we are looking for, send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org"
Did not find what you were looking for? Send us a speculative application!